Friday, December 22, 2006

I am back online! WOOHOO. The days without my internet were so dreary, I am such an addict. I guess I need to change my router soon since the security is having some weird problems.

On tuesday, the day my internet died, I watched so many movies to pass the time. Requiem for a dream was really disturbing, about the life of druggies. The ending really made me perturbed. An old lady took diet pills, got addicted to them and finally went insane. Her son, a drug dealer lost his arm due to an infection from shooting up using a dirty needle or something. His friend was in jail, held in prejudice against as he was black while his girlfriend was forced to have sex with other men(and women for some perverse voyeuristic pleasure) to earn money for him.
After that, I watched crash. It was stereotypical and boring. Rewatched brokeback mountain:)))).

Wednesday was shopping with mum at chinatown. We were at the nordic shop in club street and the guy was just positively gloating about the fact that he was named in the top 30 stylish people in singapore and would be in the papers the next day. Pretty amusing guy actually, but I was so tired for some reason I couldn't be bothered to patronise him.

Watched the holiday with my twin yesterday. It was a really sweet show and the first time Ive seen Jude Law not cast as some playboy or cad. And yes, I am still unemployed unfortunately.

No comments: